The United Nations General Assembly declared 2017 the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development.
The GRACIASS EcoTurismo ’17 initiative promotes sustainable tourism through integrative best practices.
Kickoff: January 14-21, 2017 in Cancun, Mexico
Initial topics –
- Lessons learned from Central Park
- Conservation Marketing in a 21st century neuroscience context
- Exploiting excess capacity through Citizen Science
- Investing in childhood development of sci-art
- Putting the spirit in spiritual environmental leadership
- Tuning in with Sound Walks
- Unintended consequences of Voluntourism